Thursday, September 9, 2010

*P* Pounce New Releases Business Class!

My first for "Pounce" ... I am a designer in Secondlife and hope one day everyone will want to shop and wear my clothes for any occasion in Secondlife! Here are some recent releases!

I have to get used to posting Images .... I love making them!

That sassy white number reminds me of Paris Hilton! Loved how it turned out. I have more options and styles inworld at http://slurl.com/secondlife/Fountainhead/87/195/61

Also, My Star Gurl New releases here are some images ...
The Star Gurl sets (4 of them) have the bonus Fishnet Lingerie set called "Bound in Fishnets" I will show that image below for you to see...
I definitely think they have a retro 80's kind of feel to them ;) Here is the Lingerie Image..

Beautiful Set and sold seperately :)

I am also releasing new Mens items but I am saving the big release for the Make Him Over Hunt #4 which starts on the 20th of this month.

Well this is my first blog, let me know what you think of the images and the clothes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment